Friday, October 07, 2005

Cry to God

I had quite a long conversation with a friend today, and there was one song of worship that was on my heart. Sometimes there are just no words to say to comfort someone, when the "world" has let us down. But at times like these, our eyes should go to Him and worshiping Him should be the only thing there is.
Isn't it interesting that God is the only One that can truly comfort someone in their time of need. As people, we can be ears to listen and do our best to encourage our brothers and sisters in Christ, but He is the One we should all run to.

I pray that daily (not just when I am broken) I will run, jump, and grab on to Him so tight, in order that His face is the only one I can see.

God has impressed this song on my heart today:
"Hungry, I run to You for I know you satisfy.
I am weary but I know your touch restores my life.
So I wait for You. So I wait for You.
Broken, I run to you for Your arms are open wide.
I am empty but I know Your love does not run dry.
So I wait for you. So I wait for you...
I'm falling on my knees.
Offering all of me.
Jesus You're all this heart is living for."